3-Car Detached Garage Plan with Upstairs Open-Air Balcony
About This Plan
- This detached garage plan has two garage doors - one 16'-wide, the other 8'-wide - giving you room to park three cars. In back, a single door gives you the ability to drive through the garage.
- Stairs inside go to a large, open loft with a powder room tucked into an eave.
- French doors open to a balcony open to the sky.
- Related Plan: Get a 4-car version (40'-wide) and eliminate the balcony with plan 68620VR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 642 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 642 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 154 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 0
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 35' 0"
- Depth: 30' 0"
- Type: Detached
- Area: 1096 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 3 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick