3-Car Garage with Second-Level Apartment
About This Plan
- Vertical siding draws your eye upward to meet shake siding on the exterior of this 3-car garage.
- The gabled roof allows for a vaulted ceiling above the garage, which includes an oversized bay for larger vehicles or trailers.
- A shop attached to the garage grants access to the back patio through a sliding door, while inside, discover an office, conference area, and full bath on the main level.
- A private entrance leads to the second level, where you'll find a 1-bedroom apartment, complete with a living space, kitchen, and compartmentalized bath.
- Sliding doors off the kitchen open onto a covered balcony, perfect for a grill.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,578 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 675 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 903 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 85' 0"
- Depth: 53' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Detached
- Area: 3150 sq. ft.
- Count: 6 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss