3 Gabled Craftsman Cottage
About This Plan
- Craftsman detailing and a modern mix of materials makes this two-story home an updated gem. Threee gables, one with a swooping roofline, give the home great curb appeal.
- Inside, the left side of the plan is open front to back. The kitchen has a center island overlooking the dining and great rooms.
- The main floor master includes a spacious walk-in closet with sitting area and dual sinks.
- Three bedrooms, all with walk-in closets are found upstairs. The second floor also includes a bonus loft area just off the stairs.
- The two-stall garage side loads from the rear right of the home.
- VIDEO: See this house plan from all angles in our YouTube video
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,712 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,587 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,125 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 48' 0"
- Depth: 56' 4"
- Max ridge height: 30' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 462 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss