3-Level Coastal House Plan with Elevator and 2 Bunk Rooms
About This Plan
- Designed for coastal environments, this home plan takes full advantage of your lot views. Multiple levels provide ample space for entertainment and privacy.
- The main floor features a large open great room with a kitchen with a large central island; all grounded by a large dining area.
- A large covered porch is found through a large sliding glass door. This outdoor entertainment space is covered, and large enough for large groups.
- The main floor also features a large master suite with a private balcony. The suite has a large walk-in closet and a beautiful master bathroom with an oversized shower.
- Taking the elevator upstairs, you will find the laundry tucked away in a closet. Off the hall sits a second private master suite with a private balcony, a hall bath servicing the large guest room, and a large bunk room with room for eight guests. The bunk room and guest bedroom have their own covered balcony with plenty of room to enjoy the surrounding views.
- Taking either the elevator or stairs to the top level, the third floor is an identical replicate of the second floor. A third master suite, additional bathroom, guest room, bunk room, and sundeck round out this floor.
- Below the home is covered parking for two vehicles, extra storage, and a full pool house bath. This home design provides space for a pool and a large sun patio.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,577 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 125 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,162 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,145 sq. ft.
- 3rd Floor: 1,145 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 7
- Full bathrooms: 6
- Standard Foundations: Piling
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 43' 0"
- Depth: 40' 0"
- Max ridge height: 51' 3"
- Type: Drive Under
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0" Bonus 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12