3 or 4 Bed Country Farmhouse with Second Floor Master
3 - 4
About This Plan
- This home plan has a memorable and charming exterior using wood siding, large windows and copper roof detail to create the ideal farmhouse look.
- The first floor includes a two-story foyer which welcomes guests into the grand room and kitchen with attached breakfast area.
- The laundry room and formal dining space are right off the kitchen. A large deck for entertaining is located off the breakfast area.
- The second floor includes the master suite with a sitting area, vaulted bathroom and oversized separate his-and-her closets.
- Two additional bedrooms with walk-in closets and a shared bath are just down the hallway.
- Related: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 710301BTZ and 710302BTZ.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,112 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 952 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,160 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 952 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 45' 0"
- Depth: 43' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 528 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick