3 or 4 Bed Traditional Home Plan with Flex Room
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Stepping up from your starter? This home plan might be just what you're looking for!
- A main-floor bedroom is the ideal location for a guest suite with direct access to a full bath.
- The second floor bedrooms have walk-in closets and share a divided bath.
- A computer nook has been thoughtfully incorporated into the upper level giving children a private and convenient homework station.
- The optional bonus space could be easily finished to create a playroom, fitness area or crafting room for Mom!
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,444 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,720 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 724 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 212 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,720 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 58' 0"
- Depth: 47' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 420 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12