3 or 4 Bed Tudor for Narrow Lot
3 - 4
About This Plan
- This lovely European home plan is perfect for a narrow lot and features peaks, arches, stone, brick, and interesting windows.
- An arched, covered porch leads into the front of the home.
- A study with large walk-in closet and access to a full bath sits at the front of the home.
- Adjacent to the study is the living room with fireplace which opensinto the elegant dining room.
- Entry from the dining room into the kitchen allows for easy access while serving family and guests.
- The gourmet kitchen has a large, freestanding, granite eating bar that acts as separation from the family room and breakfast area.
- The family room has a corner fireplace and access to the patio.
- Upstairs, two bedrooms share a Jack and Jill bath with separate vanities and large walk-in closets.
- The master suite offers a luxurious master bath with his and her vanities, separate shower and tub with glass block, and a large wardrobe with built-ins.
- A utility room and attic also share space on the second floor.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,598 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,450 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,148 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 30' 0"
- Depth: 63' 0"
- Max ridge height: 33' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- 2nd Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available
- Jack & Jill Bath
- Photo Gallery