3-Story Country Home Plan with Porte Cochere
About This Plan
- This beautiful country home plan provides three stories of living space; a total of 4,061 square feet. Shake siding on the front elevation adds to the character, and a porte cochere protects you from the elements when arriving or departing in your vehicle.
- The main level is where you'll find the shared living spaces, with a dining and living room flanking the foyer, and a family room that opens to the kitchen towards the rear.
- The kitchen island serves as a natural gathering spot, and a bay window in the breakfast area lends a cozy nook for coffee and casual meals.
- Upstairs, the master bedroom boasts an octagonal tray ceiling, and two closets border the hall leading to the en suite. Three additional bedrooms are located down the hall; two share a Jack-and-Jill bath, and one includes a full bath.
- The whole family will enjoy the massive bonus room on the third floor, complete with a full bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,061 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,583 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,605 sq. ft.
- 3rd Floor: 873 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 299 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 46' 0"
- Depth: 61' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"