3-story Craftsman with Open Floor Plan
3 - 4
About This Plan
- This charming Craftsman cottage has an exterior with a combination of horizontal lap siding, shakes and a touch of board-and-batten. Window sashes and timber columns add to the character of the home.
- Inside, the main floor is open concept with the entire rear of the home completely open and light-filled and the kitchen, dining and living spaces perfectly blend for easy living.
- The main level bedroom is just right for guests or a work-from-home occupant.
- In back, the covered porch features a vaulted ceiling and built-in grilling station.
- The upper level houses the owner's suite and two additional bedrooms. The family sized laundry space is on the upper level and has a folding area and utility sink.
- The optional bonus room can have many uses, recreation space or a fifth bedroom.
- The design is literally topped off by an optional third level with another bedroom, bath and game room.
Second Floor with Optionally Finished Bonus Room
Optionally Finished Third Floor
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,602 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,340 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,262 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 336 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 53 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 326 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,340 sq. ft.
- Third Floor: 654 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 46' 0"
- Depth: 65' 0"
- Max ridge height: 35' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 546 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0" Opt 3rd 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 10
- Framing Type: Stick