3-Story House Plan for a View Lot
About This Plan
- Lots of windows and porches make this 3 story Traditional house plan a good choice for a lot with wonderful views.
- Enter the home in the ground level foyer where you can either take the stairs or a residential elevator to the main floor.
- A magnificent open floor plan allows for sweeping views while built-ins and arches tell you this is a top quality home.
- Family and holiday meals will be a delight in the huge formal dining room with its coffered ceiling and built-in china hutch.
- The upscale kitchen has a giant island and large walk-in pantry.
- Two covered porches invite you to relax outside and enjoy the fresh air.
- All the bedrooms are on the top floor along with the convenient laundry room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,520 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 345 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,819 sq. ft.
- 3rd Floor: 1,356 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 48' 0"
- Depth: 48' 0"
- Max ridge height: 45' 2"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 1311 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 12' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12