3-Story Modern House Plan with Two Master Suites
About This Plan
- Dramatic roof lines and expansive windows set the stage for this 3-story, modern house plan with a lower-level, studio complete with a full bathroom, bar, and bedroom.
- The main level is home to the first master suite, kitchen, dining room, and living room. The master suite on this floor has two entry points, one leading to the bathroom and one to the bedroom.
- The U-shaped kitchen offers plenty of counter space and opens to the dining and living room.
- The third and topmost floor houses the second master suite and third bedroom, both with vaulted ceilings. The second master suite has a sliding door into the bathroom, and a lengthy walk-in closet.
- Rounding out the third floor is a deck off the staircase with side and rearward views.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,165 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 443 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 861 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 861 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 30' 0"
- Depth: 30' 0"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 266 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front