3-Story Traditional House Plan with Bonus Over Garage
About This Plan
- This traditional two-story house plan gives you three upstairs bedroom, leaving the main floor for family time.
- A columned porch leads to an open foyer and family room complete with a fireplace.
- A dining room with a sliding glass door is thoughtfully placed between the family room and kitchen.
- A bayed breakfast nook works well with the roomy kitchen.
- On the second level, a large master suite features a tray ceiling, detailed bath and a space-efficient, walk-in closet.
- Two family bedrooms, a hall bath and convenient laundry center round out the plan.
- A bonus room over the garage gives you expansion space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,505 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 767 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 738 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 240 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 756 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 47' 10"
- Depth: 36' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 480 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick