3 Story Wall of Windows
About This Plan
- This Mediterranean-style luxury house plan offers stunning views, walls of windows, balconies, and beautiful trim and ceiling features. The stucco exterior with arched windows and doors is topped with a clay tile roof.
- The three-story entryway has a symmetrical design. The covered entry is supported by large decorative columns and welcomes you into the grand foyer flanked by the study and the formal dining room with trey ceilings. A work area is tucked under the spiral staircase.
- The octagonal master suite has trey ceilings and a warming fireplace and boasts a luxurious master bath with his and hers vanities, separate shower and garden tub, an exercise room, and a his and hers wardrobe.
- The living room is centrally located and has a 25-foot ceiling and a 3-story wall of windows.
- Next to the formal dining room is a wine room where you can show off your glasses and goblets.
- The left wing of the home has a family room with a fireplace and built-ins, a gourmet kitchen with butlery, pantry, two dishwashers, plenty of counter space and a free-standing center island.
- Adjacent to the family room is a large media room with wet bar and powder room. A utility room, family bedroom with bath and walk-in closet complete the main floor.
- Upstairs a game room with full bath and walk-in closet shares a balcony with a family bedroom with its full bath and walk-in closet. There are dynamic views to the first floor below and a guest suite with a private guest bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 7,721 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 5,985 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,736 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 162' 0"
- Depth: 57' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1084 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 12' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"