3000 Sq. Ft. Rustic Craftsman Ranch House Plan with Home Office and 3-Bedrooms
About This Plan
- Long and low, this rustic Mountain home plan has an L-shape due to the side-load garage.
- Wonderful views await you as soon as you step into the foyer, where you can see straight back through the great room to the covered patio beyond.
- The vaulted ceiling soar upward for a majestic feel.
- There are no walls to block views in the nook, kitchen, great room or dining room.
- Off to one side by itself, the master suite gives you quiet seclusion.
- Each of the other two bedrooms has a private bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,010 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,010 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 78' 4"
- Depth: 99' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Area: 961 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Framing Type: Truss