3000 Square Foot Barndominium-Style House Plan in Popular 80 by 50 Footprint
About This Plan
- This 3,054 square foot barndominium-style house plan has a popular footprint - 80' by 50' - with 14' by 14' overhead garage doors on two sides giving you access to 1,977 square feet of parking.
- A 2-story great room opens to the dining room and kitchen giving you a great space to entertain and enjoy.
- An open railed stair takes you upstairs where a loft runs across most of the second floor with an overlook to the great room below.
- Upstairs, the master suite has a barn door that opens to the bathroom with two vanities, two-head shower and large walk-in closet. Bed two and a hall bath complete the floor.
- Back on the main floor, a pocket door in the kitchen opens to the mudroom. A full bath is located just inside the garage, giving you the ability to clean up after working on your vehicles without getting dirt through the home.
- A guest bedroom and craft room - the latter could make a great home office - complete this barndominium house plan.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,054 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,023 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,031 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 72 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 160 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 80' 0"
- Depth: 50' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1977 sq. ft.
- Count: 6 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss