3100 Square Foot Craftsman Mountain Lodge House Plan with Vaulted Great Room
About This Plan
- This 4-bed, 3169 square foot Craftsman lodge house plan is designed for those who enjoy outdoor living. From the tapered stone columns, the porch transitions to a partially covered deck that continues to wrap around three sides of the home. The largest section is in line with the great room allowing the space to open to the outdoors on warm summer days.
- Inside the 2-story design, the first floor is filled with a spacious great room that boasts a cozy fireplace and soaring vaulted ceilings. Additional first floor features includes the owners' suite with direct access to the wrap-around deck.
- A den offers homeowners' the flexibility of adding a fifth bedroom, guest room, home office, or whatever else suites. Rounding out the first floor is the mud hall which provides access to the laundry room and attached two car garage.
- Upstairs a loft with stepped ceiling overlooks the living room. Three additional bedrooms are upstairs insuring good separation of space between the secondary bedrooms and the master suite. One of the bedrooms on the second floor could serve as a second master if desired. This room boasts vaulted ceilings, a private covered deck, a walk-in closet and private full bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,169 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,095 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,074 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 86' 0"
- Depth: 59' 4"
- Max ridge height: 31' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 711 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss