3315 Square Foot Walkout Ranch House Plan with Formal Dining Room
2 - 3
About This Plan
- This one-story house plan gives you 3,315 square feet of heated living space with 2 bedrooms on the main floor and one on the walkout basement level. The exterior has an attractive mix of clapboard, shingles and decorative trusses in the covered front porch and the gable peaks.
- From the foyer, you are drawn to the vaulted with fireplace and outdoor access through sliding doors on the back wall. The great room is open to the kitchen and to the vaulted breakfast room which has screen porch access. The formal dining room has a tray ceiling and views out the front.
- The master suite occupies the entire left side of the home and has a vaulted ceiling and private access to the screen porch with fireplace. There are two walk-in closets in front of the vaulted master bath with private toilet, two vanities, shower and spa tub. Across the home, Bed 2 has its own ensuite bath.
- The walkout basement gives you expansion space, storage, plus a bedroom suite, a rec room with fireplace and a home office.
Optionally Finished Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,235 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,235 sq. ft.
- Deck: 315 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 365 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 85 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,080 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Daylight
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 84' 0"
- Depth: 49' 10"
- Max ridge height: 21' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 660 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 1" First Floor / 9' 1"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick Or Truss