3500 Square Foot Barndominium-Style House with Home Office and Oversized Side Entry Garage and Shop
About This Plan
- Enjoy the convenience of blending your work and living spaces with this 3-bedroom, Barndominium-style (stick framed) house plan. The wraparound porch and deck are ideal to take advantage of your views across your side-sloping lot.
- The side-entry garage / shop totals 2,585 square feet with 3 overhead doors, including an oversized 12' by 14' in the center bay.
- Minimal walls between the kitchen, dining area, and living room create the open-concept layout many desire. The spacious island kitchen delivers plenty of storage space with the nearby walk-in pantry.
- A quiet den can be found just off the entryway and an office is located in the back of the garage.
- The master suite with five-fixture bath and walk-in closet is the only bedroom on the main floor. Upstairs, you'll find two more bedrooms with walk-ins that share a bath and a loft that overlooks the living room below.
- The exterior finish is spec'd for corrugated metal siding.
- Related Plan: Get a front-entry garage with house plan 135108GRA and 135047GRA.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,502 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,973 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,529 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 691 sq. ft.
- Deck: 685 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 672 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,973 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 104' 0"
- Depth: 69' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 9"
- Type: RV Garage, Attached
- Area: 2585 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss