3700 Square Foot Mountain Farmhouse with Wraparound Porch and Lower Level Expansion
3.5 - 4.5
About This Plan
- A 55'-wide front porch partially wraps around the left and the right sides of this mountain country farmhouse plan with the screen porch featuring a fireplace.
- Inside, two more fireplace - one separating the vaulted family room with open deck access from the sitting area and dining room with covered deck access - and the other in the bedroom give this home great character.
- The master suite is located in back and has a vaulted ceiling and a spa tub in a curved bay so you can enjoy the view while soaking. In front of the home plan, you'll find Bed 2 and a home office with access to the screen porched with fireplace.
- At the top of the stairs, a loft separates Bed 3 with vaulted ceiling from Bed 4.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,739 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,941 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 798 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,356 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,189 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,752 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1 or 2
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 104' 0"
- Depth: 88' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 903 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 3 on 12