4-Bed 2700 Square Foot Barndominium-Style House Plan with 3 Outdoor Spaces
About This Plan
- This 4-bed, 2,734 square foot barndominium-style house plan has a huge covered front porch in front, another one on the right and a third in back, giving you great fresh air spaces to enjoy. Rendered with an attractive dark exterior with stone and wood accents, this home plan has a beautiful exterior and curb appeal.
- The inside of the home is open concept, starting with a stunning entryway with a two-story ceiling as soon as you walk in the front door. The kitchen, great room, and dining room are all found on the right side of the home, with a built-in fireplace, walk-in pantry, and access to another covered porch included in this area.
- Leading throughout the rest of the home is where you can find the master bedroom, with 10’ ceilings, a double vanity bathroom, and a spacious walk-in closet. Back out in the hallway leads to the powder bath, laundry room, mudroom, as well as the three-car garage with a two-story cathedral ceiling.
- Upstairs is where the rest of the bedrooms can be found, each with their own walk-in closet and a shared bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,734 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,918 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 816 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,048 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 98' 0"
- Depth: 60' 0"
- Max ridge height: 39' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 971 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 On 12; 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss