4 Bed 2701 Square Foot Rustic Country Home Plan with Vaulted Family Room and Home Office
About This Plan
- A broad vaulted-and-timbered gable sits above the front door with transoms on this 4 bed, 3 bath, 1-story house plan that gives you 2,701 square feet of heated living area to enjoy.
- At the center of the home you'll find a vaulted family room with fireplace and built-ins on either side that is open to the island kitchen and that has access through a collapsible rear wall to the covered patio in back.
- The kitchen has a roomy pantry located opposite the garage entry and is open to the dining room with windows looking out across the 11'3"-deep front porch.
- A split bedroom layout has the master suite alone on the left and three beds - two sharing a Jack and Jill bath and the the other with hall bath access - on the right.
- Work from home in the office set behind pocket doors near the entry.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,701 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,701 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 523 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,160 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 81' 0"
- Depth: 82' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1280 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss