4 Bed 4 Bath Craftsman for a Sloping Lot
About This Plan
- This 4 bed Craftsman home plan has an angled 4-car garage and a fully-finished walkout level made for your sloping lot. Stairs near the mud room get you up to the bonus space over the garage giving you room for expansion.
- French doors welcome you to the foyer which opens into the spacious great room. A fireplace anchors the left wall and windows look out over the back yard.
- The kitchen has a large island with counter seating. It opens to both the great room and dining room and features a huge walk-in butler's pantry.
- Sliding doors open from the dining room to the vaulted screened porch with fireplace, a great place to enjoy a meal without the bugs.
- The master suite is located on the main floor and has a five fixture bath and a generously-sized walk-in closet. There is laundry nearby as well.
- The lower level gives you a second family room and a games room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,423 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,982 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,441 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 445 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 233 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 110' 4"
- Depth: 70' 2"
- Max ridge height: 27' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1227 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss