4-Bed Acadian Home Plan with Split-bed Layout
About This Plan
- The simple exterior of this 3-bedroom, Acadian home plan features a hip and valley roof with brick accents.
- With a total of 1,632 square feet, the central living area helps to separate the master bedroom from the secondary bedrooms.
- A corner fireplace can be enjoyed throughout the open family room, dining area, and kitchen, and easy access to the rear porch provides a great space to grill or dine outdoors.
- The kitchen hosts an island with an eating bar and windows above the sink provide views onto the front porch.
- The master bedroom is paired with a 5-fixture bathroom and walk-in closet, while the family bedrooms line the left side of the design and share the hall bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,632 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,632 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 210 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 49' 5"
- Depth: 62' 6"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 462 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12