4-Bed Acadian House Plan
About This Plan
- This spacious 4-bedroom Acadian house plan has a large open kitchen with pine beams and an arched opening into the family room.
- The oversized island, and ample counterspace are great for entertaining.
- The spacious laundry room will be especially handy for washing and drying clothes and quick access to the side entry and rear garage.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 are nicely-sized with the popular Jack and Jill bathroom access from both rooms as well as walk-in closets.
- The 4th bedroom has a walk-in closet and could easily be converted to a study or office if needed.
- The master suite features a pedestal tub with plantation shutters,, large walk-in shower and separate vanities.
- There is a large bonus room above the garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,512 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,512 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 222 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 258 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 512 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 75' 7"
- Depth: 88' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 552 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick