4 Bed Acadian House Plan with 4253 Square Feet of Heated Living
About This Plan
- Wood, stone and timbers combine on the exterior of this 4 bed, 4.5 bath house plan with 4,253 square feet of heated living inside.
- Enter from the garage and you'll find the home office, a great work-from-home space. The utility room is nearby and is accessible from the master suite.
- In back, a screen porch with fireplace and a grilling area is accessible from the great room through sliding doors.
- The kitchen has an island with seating on two sides and is open to both the family room and dining area with 12' ceilings.
- Upstairs, two bedrooms with walk-in closets and their own baths are accessed from the loft. Over the garage, a rec room with 9' ceilings shares a Jack and Jill bath with Bed 3 and can be used as an extra bedroom if needed.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,253 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,701 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,552 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 635 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 66' 0"
- Depth: 94' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 983 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"