4 Bed Acadian House Plan with Bonus Room
About This Plan
- This Acadian house plan has an open floor plan with 4 bedrooms, 3.5 baths and a large bonus room giving you room for expansion.
- Four columns support the graceful front porch and the rear porch is large and spacious for entertaining and features popular brick arches over the back side of the house.
- The kitchen features an angled bar and in-kitchen pantry. There is abundant storage with the appliance garage and plenty of counters and cabinet space.Views extend to the dining room and the family room with fireplace centered on the left wall.
- The master bedroom is privately located at the end of the hall and has a huge walk-in closet. The master bath has popular split vanities with knee space and its own linen closet.
- All bedrooms have walk-in closets. And there is a generously sized laundry room.
- Related Plan: Downsize with house plan 56335SM (1,923 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,822 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,822 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 481 sq. ft.
- Storage: 207 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 493 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 73' 9"
- Depth: 85' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 669 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12