4-Bed Acadian House Plan with Bonus Room above Garage
About This Plan
- Once inside this 4-bedroom, Acadian house plan, the foyer immediately opens to a spacious living room, which overlooks the back porch and beyond to the patio.
- The spacious open kitchen includes an island for increased workspace, and the attached keeping room provides a space for family to enjoy while keeping the cook in the home company.
- The master suite extends from the back of the home, creating a courtyard-style back patio, and features a lavish bathroom with all of the standard, 5-fixture amenities and a massive wardrobe.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3, located just off the foyer, share a Jack-and-Jill bath. A fourth bedroom neighbors a full bath, and is separate from the other rooms, serving as a great space for guests.
- The 3-car garage includes a bonus room above, along with a full bath, maximizing flexibility for the homeowner.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,327 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,327 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 272 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 362 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 83' 5"
- Depth: 62' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 924 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 11' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 16 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick