4-Bed Arts & Crafts House Plan with Loft
About This Plan
- An attractive front porch with four supports and a gable above give this 4-bed Arts & Crafts cottage house plan great curb appeal.
- The floor plan has a circular flow. You can head to to the family room - with optional fireplace - or to the kitchen through the dining room from the foyer.
- The kitchen is open to both the breakfast nook and the dining room and has seating at the large island.
- In back, the master bedroom - the only one on the main floor - has twin vanities in the bath and a walk-in closet.
- Upstairs, three bedrooms and a loft with overlook to the foyer complete the plan.
- Related Plan: Get a smaller 3-bed version with house plan 31534GF (1,782 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,254 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,333 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 921 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 171 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Piling
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 33' 0"
- Depth: 41' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 9"