4 Bed Barndominium Style House Plan with Two Laundry Room and a Detached Garage
About This Plan
- This barndominium-style ("style", because it is designed with 2x6 exterior wall construction) gives you 4 beds, 3.5 baths and 3,399 square feet of heated living.
- A 2-car side-entry garage and a separate and matching 2-car detached garage combine to give you 1,075 square feet of garage space.
- The master suite is on the main floor and has sliding door access to the covered grilling deck in back with outdoor kitchen.
- A second covered outdoor space is located on the left side of the home and is accessible from both the 2-story great room and the dining/living room. It has a fireplace - so does the inside - and is a great space for entertaining.
- There is a large laundry room on the main floor and a second one upstairs.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,399 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,041 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,358 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 655 sq. ft.
- Deck: 605 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,397 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 137 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Daylight, Crawl, Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 117' 0"
- Depth: 65' 6"
- Type: Detached, Attached
- Area: 1075 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick