4-Bed Beach House Plan
About This Plan
- Get lots of square footage in a narrow footprint with this stylish beach house plan.
- A vaulted ceiling unites the living room and dining room that are both open to each other.
- Sight lines continue on to the kitchen that has an efficient peninsula eating bar.
- Deck space close by is ideal for grilling those outdoor meals.
- There are two large bedrooms on the main level, each with a walk-in closet.
- Head upstairs for two more bedrooms, one with a built-in desk and one with a private bathroom.
- Related Plans: Get alternate versions with house plans 68497VR (2,000 sq. ft.), 68588VR (2,118 sq. ft.) and 68560VR (2,360 sq. ft.). Eliminate the upper floor with house plans 68480VR (1,267 sq. ft.) and 68568VR (1,361 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,005 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,375 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 630 sq. ft.
- Carport: 825 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Pier
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 33' 4"
- Depth: 41' 3"
- Max ridge height: 24' 6"
- Type: Drive Under
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick