Beach House Plan with Decks on Two Levels
About This Plan
- Enjoy views of the beach on two levels on this three-level house plan.
- The ground level gives you parking and storage.
- Stairs take you up to the main living level where you enter off the front porch. The living room and dining room and kitchen are connected in an open concept layout. French doors in the living room take you to the side porch and rear deck is accessible from the kitchen area.
- Two bedrooms on the main level, each with a walk-in closet.
- Head upstairs where you'll find the loft with deck access and a third bedroom. With two bathrooms, the loft can be used as a fourth bedroom.
- Related Plans: Get alternate versions with house plans 68497VR, floor, 68567VR and 68560VR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,118 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,373 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 645 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 671 sq. ft.
- Deck: 120 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 492 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Pier
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 41' 4"
- Depth: 49' 3"
- Max ridge height: 24' 6"
- Type: Drive Under
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick