4 Bed Brick House Plan with Optional Upstairs Rec Room
About This Plan
- A handsome brick exterior - with a stone accent option - and an arched covered entry add to the curb appeal of this 4 bed house plan.
- The open floor plan is immediately evident as you walk into the home. In the dining room off the foyer a recessed area is perfect for a hutch.
- Both the kitchen and the family room benefit from the corner fireplace.
- The vaulted master suite is located on the first floor and comes with a gorgeous vaulted bathroom with a big soaking tub that backs up to the two-entry glass shower.
- A second bedroom on this floor works well for guests or elderly relatives.
- Upstairs, two giant bedrooms have easy access to the loft area and the super-sized optoinal rec room where the kids can play to their heart's content. A future walk-in closet gives you terrific storage space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,528 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,932 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 596 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 158 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 24 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 436 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 3"
- Depth: 53' 9"
- Max ridge height: 28' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 481 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12