4 Bed Bungalow with Angled Garage
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- This bungalow house plan has gridded windows and tapered columns with stone veneer bases. Entering via the covered porch, you step into a long foyer that leads to the vaulted and generously windowed gathering space at the rear.
- A gas fireplace anchors the great room, on one end of this naturally bright space; the kitchen fills the other end. At center, the dining room's sliding glass doors access a partially covered patio. A wide loft upstairs overlooks this large living area.
- Up front, the owner's suite is to the right of the foyer, while another bedroom is on the left. This room could also serve as a home office.
- The right wing has a more contemporary exterior. At the ground level, its two-car garage and shop angles off at a diagonal. Upper living spaces include a loft and bedroom, and around the corner is a recreation room, a bathroom and bedroom which could function as an independant living area, if needed.
- The roof has a 7:12 pitch.