4-Bed Contemporary Craftsman Ranch House Plan Under 2000 Square Feet
About This Plan
- This one-story Craftsman-style house plan has a clapboard exterior with wood brackets and accent giving it a contemporary feel.
- The covered entry opens to an elongated foyer with 12' ceilings that leads you to an open floor plan combining the family room, kitchen and dining room into a single entertaining space.
- Decorative beams and a fireplace on the side wall make the family room a place you'll want to spend a lot of time in. Windows line the back wall and a door takes you to a large covered and vaulted back porch.
- The kitchen has an island with sink and dishwasher on one side and seating on the other. The walk-in pantry (4'8" by 6'4") gives you great storage and is conveniently located steps away from the garage entry and the kitchen itself.
- The master suite has direct laundry access through the walk-in closet. A five-fixture bath with compartmented toilet and two vanities completes the suite.
- Across the home, three bedrooms share a bathroom with two vanities. Seal off the door to Bed 4 and open it to the foyer and you can use this space as a home office.
- Related Plans: Get alternate exteriors with house plans 818007JS, 818008JSS and 818009JSS.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,952 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,952 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 351 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 272 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 79 sq. ft.
- Brick Ledge: 106 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 55' 0"
- Depth: 63' 8"
- Max ridge height: 24' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 533 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick