4-Bed Contemporary Home Plan with Main-Floor Master
4 - 5
About This Plan
- The butterfly roof adds a unique and appealing dimension to this 4-bedroom, contemporary home plan. The spacious interior is loaded with natural light, with the most common shared living spaces open to one another.
- From the kitchen, pass through the butler's pantry as a shortcut to the laundry room when multi-tasking, or retreat to the adjacent covered porch for some fresh air.
- The master bedroom is located on the main level for easy access, and protrudes from the front of the home. The butterfly roof tops the master bathroom, which boasts a freestanding tub, commode room, and dual closets.
- Each of the three, lower-level bedrooms include a full bath, while two of the bedrooms walk-out to a covered patio. A generous recreation room provides a fun space for all to enjoy, and a second laundry room downstairs helps with the chore.
- Enter the 3-car, tandem garage from the front of the home, and discover a mudroom with built-in cubbies just inside.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,425 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,785 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,640 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 80' 0"
- Depth: 72' 0"
- Max ridge height: 18' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 670 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 3 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss