4-Bed Contemporary House Plan for Forward-sloping Lot
About This Plan
- Oversized windows mimic the large, concrete panels on the exterior of this 4-bedroom, Contemporary house plan.
- The 3-car garage on the lower level makes this perfect for forward-sloping lots.
- Formal living and dining rooms frame the foyer, and the great room, with a fireplace and 14' ceilings, flows into the kitchen. Access a spice kitchen from the breakfast nook for additional prep space.
- The master bedroom is filled with natural light and includes a 5-fixture bathroom and walk-in closet.
- Two additional bedroom suites can be found on the main level, while bedroom 4 is located downstairs, next to a bonus room (included in the total square footage).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,076 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 915 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,161 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 283 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 76 sq. ft.
- Weatherdeck: 90 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 73' 6"
- Depth: 46' 6"
- Max ridge height: 28' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 824 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss