4-Bed Contemporary House Plan with Second-Level Bedrooms
About This Plan
- The prominent facade of this 4-bedroom, contemporary house plan is created by a blend of oversized windows, clean lines, and stone accents.
- Inside, a coat closet is located in the foyer, which merges with the family entry from the garage. A few steps up, discover an open floor plan that combines the living room, dining area, and kitchen.
- Plenty of workspace is offered by the massive island, which encourages creativity in the kitchen. Sliding doors near the dining area grant access to the backyard.
- Four bedrooms reside on the second level; the largest is reserved for the homeowner. The master bath includes a separate tub and shower, and a private balcony overlooks the front yard.
- The three remaining bedrooms share a 5-fixture bath with two sinks.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,824 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 806 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,018 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 37' 0"
- Depth: 34' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 276 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front