4-Bed Cottage with Grand Room Overlook
About This Plan
- A broad gable adds character to this 4-bed house plan. The front porch wraps around the dining room which projects forward from the main elevation adding to the the timeless appeal of this cottage.
- Open spaces define the interior with emphasis on common gathering areas and minimal walls.
- The grand room has a fireplace and built-ins and windows overlooking the rear porch. An overlook above takes advantage of the views to this space below.
- Three of four bedrooms are found on the second level, including the generous master suite, complete with a private sitting area. The adjacent laundry room is thoughtfully placed here as well.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,804 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,455 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,349 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 150 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,305 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 57' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 471 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick