4 Bed Cottage with Options
About This Plan
- This charming 4 bed cottage house plan comes in multiple versions giving you options.
- The big front porch shelters you from the elements and provides shade on a hot day.
- Once inside you are treated to a combined dining room/family room with easy access to the kitchen.
- There's an office alcove on the other side of the kitchen and a big porch out back that can be screened in.
- The master suite is on this level with the remaining bedrooms up on the second floor.
- The home was designed with lots of storage space and a fabulous game room with a sun deck.
- Even the carport in back has a big storage room that can be closed off and locked.
- The stick framed roof has an 8:12 pitch.
- Related Plans: Eliminate the sun deck with house plan 86232HH. And get an alternate exterior with house plan 86231HH.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,713 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,462 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,251 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 232 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 217 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 36' 0"
- Depth: 87' 2"
- Max ridge height: 24' 9"
- Type: Carport
- Area: 560 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick