4-Bed Country Craftsman House Plan with Walk-out Lower Level
About This Plan
- Brick, board and batten, and shakes; texture-rich materials that add to the cozy appeal of this 4-bedroom, country Craftsman house plan.
- In the great room, four oversized windows line the rear wall, bathing the interior in natural lighting. A single tray ceiling helps to define the space, anchored by a fireplace and open to the adjoining kitchen.
- A large island in the kitchen includes an eating bar, while cabinet doors conceal a massive walk-in pantry for oversized appliances and food storage. Enjoy grilling on the covered porch, which is accessible from the dining room.
- The spacious master bedroom resides on the main level for easy access. Barn doors part to reveal a generous walk-in closet, and the 5-fixture bathroom boasts a wet room, combining the tub and custom shower.
- A second bedroom on this level provides access to a full bath, and neighbors the mudroom that leads to the double garage.
- Retreat to the lower level to find a large recreation room with a wet bar and walk-out patio, along with two bedrooms and a full bath.
- Related Plans: Get a larger version with a 3-car garage with house plans 24392TW and 24302TW.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,447 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,159 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,288 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 359 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,129 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 82' 9"
- Depth: 69' 9"
- Max ridge height: 22' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 588 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 11' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss