New American Home Plan for a Sloping Lot with Lower Level Rec Room and Home Office
About This Plan
- This attractive, one-story New American house plan includes elegant details including arched windows, brick, stone and shingle accents and a covered entry porch that contribute to the front elevation's curb appeal.
- The great room, dining room, and kitchen combine to create a center for everyday living. A screened porch off the dining room allows for outdoor living during all seasons.
- A large, 9' by 7'8" walk-in pantry and spacious 4' by 10' island provides ample storage and workspace in the kitchen
- The first-floor, master bedroom is privately situated on one side of the home, and features an elegant tray ceiling, roomy walk-in closet, and bathroom with dual sinks and a commode room.
- The walk-out basement - accessible by stair and elevator - makes this home perfect for a sloped lot. The lower level includes 9' ceilings, a large recreation room, two bedrooms with full bathrooms, a rec room and a home office.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate version with house plan 24392TW (3-car garage), 24407TW (5-car garage) and 24416TW (2-car garage).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,832 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,518 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,314 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 419 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 769 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 87' 0"
- Depth: 78' 8"
- Max ridge height: 22' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 751 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard, Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 11' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick