4-Bed Country Craftsman with Main-level Master
About This Plan
- This 4-bedroom, country craftsman plan presents an exterior rich in texture with board and batten siding, a stone trim and accent wall, and a raised seam metal roof. The grand front porch completes the design.
- Once inside, a light-filled living room greets you, and opens to the kitchen with a large island offering seats for informal meals. A wrap-around counter links the dining area to the kitchen, while doubling as a buffet when entertaining.
- Enjoy grilling or relaxing outdoors on the covered patio just off the kitchen.
- The owner's suite is easily accessible on the main level, and includes a 4-fixture bath with a toilet room and dual closets. A second bedroom on this level could serve as a home office or playroom.
- Upstairs, discover bedrooms 3 and 4, which share a Jack-and-Jill bath, along with a spacious game room for the kids to enjoy. A second-level balcony takes advantage of any rearward views.
- The 2-car garage includes an attached cart garage, and opens into a mud / laundry room with a coat closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,153 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,137 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,016 sq. ft.
- Deck: 240 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 85' 4"
- Depth: 55' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 805 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss