4-Bed Country Farmhouse Plan with 2-Bed Apartment
About This Plan
- A wraparound porch welcomes you to this 4-bed country farmhouse plan with a screened porch in back.
- Lovely tray ceilings top the master bedroom and the spacious great room, adding an elegant touch.
- There is no formal dining room, just a big country kitchen with a huge angled island that seats 4 people and a breakfast nook and dining area.
- The master suite lies in front and the family bedrooms are in back so there is good noise separation.
- A second floor game room can be finished off on your own timetable.
- This home comes with the added bonus of a full two bedroom in-law apartment that connects to the main house with an entry room in back.
- The apartment has a huge living room with tray ceiling, a full kitchen plus the two bedrooms and two bathrooms. There are even covered porches front and back of the apartment. Use it for the in-laws or as a rental apartment for extra income.
- Related Plans: Eliminate the apartment with house plans 70600MK and 60586ND.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,437 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,437 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,148 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 1,155 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 6
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 78' 10"
- Depth: 110' 6"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 967 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick