4-Bed Country Home Plan with Porches Front and Back
About This Plan
- Clean lines and a warm inviting exterior make this 4-bed country home plan perfect for any building site. The wide front porch with a distinct entry point and the eyebrow dormer above the three second story windows give it great curb appeal.
- The home has a circular flow with the foyer connected to the grand room and dining room and both of those rooms connected to the kitchen. The kitchen has a large island and has convenient access to the garage making unloading groceries a breeze.
- The media room is perfect for family movie night and is open to the vaulted screened porch. The outdoor living areas add space for fresh air entertainment.
- There are two main floor bedrooms: a secluded guest suite and the vaulted master suite across the home.
- The upper level has two secondary bedrooms with attached bathrooms, a large multi-use bonus room. The vaulted game room is a fun space for many activities and opens onto an upper level covered porch.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,708 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,578 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,130 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 543 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,578 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 76' 0"
- Depth: 70' 6"
- Max ridge height: 32' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 759 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick