4-Bed Craftsman House Plan with Rocking Chair Porch
About This Plan
- This Craftsman house plan has a wide covered front porch perfect for the rocking chairs.
- A vaulted screened porch and deck off the rear of the home make casual evenings with family and friends fun and easy.
- A main level master bedroom occupies one wing of the home giving the homeowners privacy while an additional room is also located on the main level. This room can be used as the homeowners choose, a bedroom or a home office.
- A large laundry room is located next to the mudroom, this ensures that coats, shoes and book bags stay in there place.
- The second floor offers two bedrooms, a loft and an optional bonus.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,701 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,954 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 747 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 378 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,954 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 68' 0"
- Depth: 58' 4"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 494 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick