4 Bed Craftsman with Loft Overlook
About This Plan
- Massive columns define the entry of this 4 bed Craftsman-style house plan.
- The foyer leads you to the great room with a cathedral ceiling. A see-through fireplace defines the great room from the kitchen and dining area without impeding sight lines.
- A spacious walk-in pantry is hidden behind the kitchen for easy access.
- The main floor master includes 10’ ceilings in the bedroom, a spacious walk-in closet with center island and Jacuzzi tub.
- On the second floor, you’ll find a loft that overlooks the great room below and three bedrooms, two that share a jack-and-jill bath.
- A 3-stall, side-load garage completes the home.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,105 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,864 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,241 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 81' 8"
- Depth: 83' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 903 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss