4 Bed Craftsman with Tapered Columns
About This Plan
- This charming four bedroom, three and a half bath Craftsman-style house plan features tapered columns and ornate brackets supporting the roof overhangs. The windows over the entry are decorative and add to the curb appeal.
- Inside, the kitchen offers a large butler's pantry connecting the kitchen and dining areas and a wet bar in the great room.
- The family entry off the garage has built in seating and lockers to help minimize clutter.
- The master suite has a spectacular bathroom, a walk in closet with an island and custom cabinetry and access to the laundry room.
- The rear porch is 14'-deep and has an optional outdoor kitchen.
- Note: Please note that orders including special options may result in a delay. Call us for details.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,759 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,759 sq. ft.
- Storage: 60 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 325 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 260 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 77' 8"
- Depth: 61' 6"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 582 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 4" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick