4-Bed European Ranch Home Plan with Courtyard Entry
About This Plan
- This 4-bed European ranch home plan has a charming exterior showcasing stone accents and arched block pane windows. The covered entryway has a transom and sidelites
- Walk through the courtyard and the covered entry and find yourself in the foyer. Directly ahead you find the open family room with a 12' ceiling, corner fireplace, floor-to-ceiling windows and access to the covered patio.
- The dining room is near the kitchen for ease in serving family and guests. Octagonal windows in breakfast room offer bright mornings, while the kitchen’s breakfast bar separates the two rooms.
- A quiet study with closet and trey ceiling is beyond the dining room and has access to the hall leading to the side entry 2-car garage.
- The master suite that boasts a trey ceiling, patio access, and a luxurious master bath with his and hers vanity, separate shower and garden tub, and a large walk-in wardrobe with built-ins.
- Two family bedrooms, each with walk-in closets, share a Jack-and-Jill bath. The rear bedroom has access to the back yard and breakfast room. The third family bedroom has a trey ceiling, large closet, and access to a full bath in the hall.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,398 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,398 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 68' 0"
- Depth: 67' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 496 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"