4-Bed Exclusive Modern Farmhouse Plan with Flex Room
About This Plan
- A covered porch, two gables and a 2-car front-entry garage greet you to this 4-bed modern farmhouse plan.
- Entering the home through the kitchen, you’ll look out over the living room (complete with 18′ ceiling) and dining room. The kitchen includes a large island and an L-shaped layout with thoughtfully arranged appliances.
- The master bedroom with fireplace and private access to the outdoor covered living room occupies the entire left side of the home. The bathroom includes side by side sinks, a large walk-in, and a private toilet.
- The second main floor bedroom, utility room, and garage access are all around the corner just right of the dining room. There is also a full bathroom just outside of the second bedroom.
- A flex room off the dining room can be used as a creative space, home gym, storage room, or anything else you can imagine.
- Upstairs, you'll find two vaulted bedrooms, two full bathrooms, and a spacious loft open below to the great room. Each bedroom also includes their own walk-in closet.
- Rounding out this rustic modern home are covered outdoor spaces at the front and back and a 20’x20′ 2-car garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,525 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,703 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 822 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 63' 2"
- Depth: 51' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 400 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front