4-Bed Family-Friendly Home Plan with Bonus Expansion
About This Plan
- This 4-bed house plan has a beautiful roof line, a great mixof stone and brick siding, and charming wood shutters.
- Step into the the front entryway and you'll see access to Beds 3 and 4 and their Jack-and-Jill bathroom to your left. Ahead, the gallery leads you to the spacious great room.
- The great room has a vaulted ceiling with timber beams and a cozy fireplace. The open floor plan flows right into the kitchen through a large eat-at island bar.
- The dining room is connected to the kitchen and leads out the grilling porch.
- On the other side of the great room is a linen closet, a hall bath, the guest room and a kid's nook by the entrance to the garage. You'll also notice another closet and the laundry room tucked away on the right side of the home.
- The master suite has a beautiful boxed ceiling in both the bedroom and bathroom and there are His and Her's walk-in closets. The bath has a large dual sink vanity, private toilet room, free-standing tub and separate glass shower. There is also direct access to the laundry room through a pocket door
- The bonus room and bathroom located upstairs give you great expansion space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,640 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,640 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 413 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 554 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 62' 2"
- Depth: 75' 4"
- Max ridge height: 35' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 589 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick